Though we are still having a wonderful, loving, relaxing trip, we’re starting to look toward the end of this magical time. At breakfast we were both feeling so excited about seeing the children, and resuming our regular life.
That might end up being one of the wonderful lessons we take from this trip:
- We really do love our every-day life.
- Getting more time in the outdoors would be good for all of us.
- We both really like our work, and choose to do it on our vacation…a good sign.
- Our kids are such a perfect complement to our life.
- We’ll love our life when the children have moved on to their lives away from us.
- We love our every-day life, right now. (Important enough point to repeat.)